Cold Storage For Fur & Leather Garments Optimal Condition
Fur coats or leather jackets are usually associated with an investment. In addition, very often these garments have a special meaning for us, either they remind us of a special person, it was a gift or simply we are in love with that unique garment. Therefore, storing them in our house, in a closet, in the attic or in the basement is not a good idea, and we will explain why:
- Temperature: Continues fluctuation in temperature or a range of temperature that is not suitable can certainly damage and shorten the life of your beloved, valuable garment.
- Humidity: Keeping leather jackets or fur coats outside the recommended humidity ranges cause damage and disfigure our clothes, so it is not a good idea to keep them in very humid or excessively dry places.
- Dust and dirt: Without a doubt, other great enemies of our beloved fur coats are dust and dirt. These elements make them lose their shine and natural beauty.
- Theft: Your unique and precious fur garments, shearling as well as leather jackets could be a target at risk. With a peace of mind n our facilities your garment is well protected.
- Other risks: Children's love and desire to play with soft, sumptuous, warm, beautiful clothes can put your fur coats in danger. May be get them out of their sight, wouldn't be a bad idea.
Fur & Leather professional storage is most important in maintaining the longevity of your garment. Specifically designed Yudofsky Fur & Leather custom-built vault is fireproof, temperature, humidity and light controlled. It is a safe and secure environment for your valuable investment and certainly an inexpensive way to ensure and prolong the life of your fur.
Contact us to discover the details about our fur & leather storage services.