We hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy!
As we re-open our doors on May 20th, the well being of our community and our employees continues to be our top priority. Therefore we have implemented a set of new guidelines with your and the safety of our employees in mind.
- Appointment Required For Storage and All Services – to provide the best and most efficient customer care.
- Curbside Provided For Safe Storage Services – to maintain social distancing and limit the number of customers and employees in-store.
- Sterilization / Cleaning Of All Garments Required – to reduce the risk and prevent the spread of infection.
In addition, the following steps will be our daily practice to keep our community safe:
- Wearing protective equipment including masks
- Washing hands frequently
- Cleaning common areas
- Disinfecting frequently used items and surfaces
- Providing hand sanitizer stations for customers and employees
- Encouraging social distancing.
WE’VE MISSED YOU & WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU SOON!
Re-opening Date – May 20th, 2020
Store Hours – Monday through Saturday 10am – 6pm
Assigned parking in front of the store will be available.
Please contact us with any questions by phone or email.
Email – email@example.com